Raw Blueberry Kream Pie
My transforming journey to a raw food lifestyle has been powerful. I have been more clear than I ever have before and have connected with so many amazing people and have accomplished so much! I have abundant energy to grow and create! I have been getting more and more confident and have made several of my own, original recipes. This pie is mouth-watering delicious!! It is just the right amount of sweet and tart. My family and friends gobbled it up, moaning in delight!!
I hope you enjoy it!
Dayna's Blueberry Kream Pie
1 1/2 cups raw pecan nuts
1/2 cup dates
1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
Pie filling ingredients:
3 cups cashews
1 pint fresh blueberries
3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3/4 cup raw honey
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon organic vanilla
Up to a 1/4 cup of water, if necessary to facilitate blending
1. Throw the Pecans and dates into your food processor. Process nuts and dates until well processed.
2. Next, get our your pie plate and press the nut and date mixture onto the bottom.
3. Throw all pie filling ingredients in your Vitamix. Add as little water as necessary to facilitate blending.
4. Place the above in freezer for an hour to firm it up.
5. Defrost this delicious raw pie for about one hour before eating Garnish with goji berries and fresh fruit.
Enjoy the Raw Love!!